Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What Awaits Us


Greetings, this is Lisa! I'm writing this with about 2 1/2 days separating my team and me from some of the most amazing people in Hachinohe, Japan. I was blessed to have been there last year, and I think my return for a second year can go to show how much I saw the Lord working in these people, not to mention the wonderful relationships I formed and have maintained with so many of them. Hachinohe is a very small, rural city, and I absolutely love that...not to mention the friendly people that greet you, no matter where you are. My team and I are very eager to see what the Lord has in store for us for the coming two weeks. Please pray for us as we travel (for many hours!), and get settled, while simultaneously preparing to start class the next day with our 33 readers. One of us will definitely update this upon our arrival. Thank you all for your support, without you, we would not be this prepared and ready to do God's work. Domo arigato gozaimashta (thank you very much). Above is a picture of the side of the church where we will be staying and having class. It used to be a pre-school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sayonara LST Japan team! I am praying for you and will be eager to hear about everything when you return. Be safe and make Jesus real to your students.
With love,
Susan Giboney